Field Poll: only one-third of voters will turn out today
June 8, 2010
Only about one-third of California’s 17 million voters are expected to vote in today’s primary election, according to a Field Poll released this morning. This would be the lowest turnout ever for a gubernatorial primary. Download the full poll by clicking here.
- Poll: Most middle-aged voters couldn’t afford nursing home care
- Poll: voters support shift to local government
- Voters support prevention over prisons, poll says
- For first time, more than half will vote by mail, Field Poll says
- Poll: Voters favor mix of cuts, taxes